Clear lines of management and decision making are essential for a successful project, along with clear mechanisms for communication and financial control. It is important that the management structure of the project enables European leadership and the pursuit of scientific excellence.
The following entities are responsible for the management of Spacestorm:
- The SPACESTORM Project Coordinator (PC)
- The SPACESTORM Project Manager (PM)
- The SPACESTORM Work package Leaders (WPL)
- The SPACESTORM Steering Committee (SC)
- The SPACESTORM Stakeholder Advisory committee (SAC)
The Steering Committee has regular conference calls and meets twice a year. The Stakeholder Advisory Committee meets with the Steering Committee twice a year, to coincide with the regular SC meetings.